When will I receive my order?
The time-frame for delivery is as follows:
- All products in our store are made to order. On average, apparel and tumblers are produced and shipped 2-7 business days after purchase.
- Delivery time after production is normally: 4-7 days for U.S. domestic shipping and 2-4 weeks for international shipping.
- Jewelry items normally take 2-4 business days to produce and 2-5 business days for US shipping; 1-2 weeks for international orders.
- We do not offer expedited shipping at this time. International shipments may incur customs fees depending on the country and their regulations. Any customs fees are to be paid to the appropriate customs agency by the customer.
How much does shipping cost?
- U.S domestic orders of $75 or more ship free.
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $5.95 (U.S. domestic).
- $10.00 flat rate shipping for international orders.
Why didn't all my items ship together?
Orders of multiple items may ship separately for expediency but there's no extra charge for this.
What is your return policy?
- Understandably, personalized (engraved) jewelry items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect.
- You have 14 days from the date you receive your order to make a return.
- We accept returns on full priced merchandise that has not been worn, altered, or washed. Please include a copy of your receipt with your return.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We do NOT offer exchanges. However, you can order the item again and send back the one you don't want.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item (s).
- All shipping costs are non-refundable. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment within 5 business days from the date your return package arrives at our facility (please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account).
- If you receive an item that is incorrect or damaged; please contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the item.
- To start the returns process please click here.
Where are you located?
Our office is located in Birmingham, AL. Our printing partners are located in South Dakota and New Jersey.
What is that smell?
Some of your garments may have a strong smell of vinegar when you initially take them out of the bag. A pre-treatment is used on the garments before printing. Once the pre-treatment is sprayed and the image is printed, the garment is then sent through a dryer. The pre-treatment is necessary for the ink to dry to the garment. Once the garment passes the quality control check they are bagged and labeled for shipping. So the smell can be strong.
Removing the smell is easy. Just wash the garment inside out in cold water with a light detergent, hang to dry and the smell will be removed.
What material is the jewelry made of?
All of our jewelry products are made from high-grade surgical stainless steel (316L) which is a strong, corrosion-resistant, and low allergy metal.
Items finished in gold are plated with real 18K gold, using specialized plating techniques that provide a hard-wearing coating of gold that won't rub or wear away. If you are sensitive to stainless steel, the gold finish provides a good barrier between the skin and the steel.
Our woven leather bracelets are made from real leather, produced using cow hides.
The doming material is a hand-poured liquid glass that provides a strong, water resistant seal on the item.